Substance Misuse Social Worker – South East London
We currently have a vacancy for a Qualified Social Worker to work within a Substance Misuse Team based in South East London. This is contract position with an immediate start. The pay rate for this role is £24 Ltd per hour depending on experience.
Duties Include -
- Working as part of a specialist team that offers assessment, treatment consultancy and advice services to other clients and professionals.
- Assessment of care needs.
- Planning and implementing care for people with complex drug and alcohol problems.
- Acting as care co-ordinator for an assigned caseload of clients in the community.
- Adapting your work to meet the needs of clients.
You must have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW / CCETSW), be GSCC registered and be eligible to work in the UK. All applicants must have at least two years post qualifying experience within a substance misuse team.
This vacancy is advertised by Dan Allard, if you are interested in this position click below to apply now.